Web speed optimization means improving the loading time of a web page. This speed optimization is done by serving fewer files and making sure the files are as light as possible, without losing the quality or functionality of a web page. This crucial for great SEO. If your webpage loading speed will be high then your visitor’s user experience will be better. So Speed up it to get more conversions and revenue.
Sherazi IT Has An Experienced Team For Providing Web Speed And Security Services
Our Experienced Team Is Ready To Speed Up Your Webpages For Providing The Best Feeling To Your Visitors.
Sherazi IT Is Here To Make Your Website More Secure To Protect Visitors’ Personal And Payment-Related Data.
As Your Website Is An Important Asset For Your Business, So We Will Secure Your Investment By Securing It.
There are many reasons why your web load time might be lagging. Some common factors are mentioned here:
Before making any changes, it is important to measure the website speed. Measuring specific metrics will let you understand the performance. Then you should do the optimization work to speed up it. Then using those metrics you can compare your website performance before and after the changes.
1) Improve User Experience
2) Brand Credibility
3) Long-Term Engagement
4) Increase traffic
5) Increase conversion and revenues
6) SEO Positioning
1. Audit your web loading speed
2. Prioritize potential fixes
3. Evaluate your current hosting provider
4. Consider a content delivery network (CDN )
5. Optimize all images to increase web loading speed
6. Reduce total redirects
7. Limit HTTP requests
8. Capitalize on caching
9. Track 404 errors
10. Make it a priority to speed up your web loading on the mobile device
12. Determine Your DNS Speed
13. Opt for Asynchronous Loading
14. Choose Fewer Fonts
15. Pinpoint Poor-Performing Plugins
16. Add Expires Headers
Web security is a process to ensure web data is not exposed to cybercriminals. It prevents the exploitation of the website in any way. This type of action helps to protect the sensitive data, hardware, and software from various types of attacks.
1) Keep Software and Plugins Up-To-Date
2) Add HTTPS and an SSL Certificate
3) Choose a Smart Password
4) Use a Secure Web Host
5) Record User Access and Administrative Privileges
6) Change Your CMS Default Settings
7) Backup Your Website
8) Know Your Web Server Configuration Files
9) Apply for a Web Application Firewall
10) Tighten Network Security
1) It always keeps your website operable
2) Keeps customer data protected
3) Boost the SEO rankings
4) Helps seal the deal.
5) More traffic plus customer trust means more conversion
6) It can drive revenue growth
7) Avoid Unwanted Litigation
8) Avoid the possibility of future cyber-attacks.
Sherazi IT is one of the best website speed & security services providers in Bangladesh. We have extensive experience in this service. We are ready to do work for your business. We provide professional and quality full service. This is why our clients choose Sherazi for their service. Providing a quality service begins with experience and ends with dedication, we become our client’s first choice. And finally, a long-lasting partnership is built between the client and Sherazi IT.
You can check your web speed through GTMetrix, Pingdom, and Google Pages speed Insights with details information
Yes. Mainly the speed varies on the performance of the hosting. If you do not take quality hosting, your web speed will be low.
Yes, image optimization is the most important part of speed optimization. You should upload a high-quality image but the size must be low. You should try to make every image below 100KB. And there are many techniques are available to optimize the uploaded image.
An SSL certificate is one of the major parts of web security. It is used to encrypt the data communication between the server and the visitor. If your website has any kind of payment gateway, you must use an SSL certificate to secure your customer personal and bank-related information
It depends on your visitors. If you have more visitors around the world, then you should use CDN